Sunderland

Started by THE FUGITIVE, January 16, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE FUGITIVE

Looks like Sunderland are heading for another relegation battle problem is and it is highlighted in the SUNDERLAND ECHO the best players dont want to play for the club they have openly said so and this was why they were relegated last year players like JACK RODWELL KONE NDONG VAUGHAN AND GRABBAN grabban and vaughan have already gone but rodwell a English international does not want to play and it is rumoured fained injury also his mates kone and ndong have pretended to be injured and ndong got his first game last saturday for ages and got sent off costing the club the game --it is disgusting that clubs pay wages to hangers on and we know these players have talent indeed everton in 2017 wanted to pay 18m for kone but he hasnt shown the talent since in fact he has pretended to be injured most of the time since --watford are reported to want ndong they can have him sunderland paid 14m for him but he is useless and jack rodwell cost sunderland 10m and has 18months left on his 70k a week contract yet he wants away so sunderland have said he can go free if he does not want to play for them

jackoooh

Fugitive there are far too many average players nowadays earning far too much money even a very player could cost 30 million.
So sad.
Jack

THE FUGITIVE

What annoys me jack is players picking up vast wages and trying it on by pretending to be sick in normal life if you dont work you dont get paid it should be the same for footballers

fobrien1

problem with football players is they get paid no matter what . play sh-t they get paid , dont play at all they still get played .

i think sunderland need to play hardball with these players , because the rot in them can spread to other parts of the team . also if they are on the pitch and dont give a sh-t it hurts the team and costs the team points or might mean relegation .

if i was a manager id not have those idiots in my theme . send them to reserves and leave them rot there for the remainder of their contracts . id rather bring in some young lads or a few players on loans or frees and use them and try and get a even a little bit of stability in the team than to have players in my team that dont give a sh-t .i understand the chairman might say IM PAYING THEM GOOD MONEY SO THEY ARE PLAYING , but as a manager you have to have the courage to do the right thing and whats right for the team and the fans , and personally if it was me and my chairman said i had to play them when i didnt want to id walk .

the chairman has to start supporting his managers instead of sacking them for his failings .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

THE FUGITIVE

Absolutely agree --jack rodwell once a great England and man city star has said even though sunderland have offered to tear his contract up so he could move free "im not moving im on 70k a week il loose that" he also said " ive not fained injury " this is a 26 year old lad that has been at sunderland 3.5 years yet has only been fit for 26 games and strangely in the last few years every game rodwell played in sunderland lost bad statistic that --truth is he has put a transfer request in which sunderland offered to tear up his contract then he pannicked f00k no money what will i do now

fobrien1

ill bet he panicked lol . he seems at best extremely injury prone , at worst he is making fools of every sunderland fan and hitching a ride on the back of every sunderland player who tries hard to win . he wont get 70k from any other team , with his attitude he will be lucky to have a career once his contract is up .

as i said mate fook him and the others . dump them down in the reserves and never play them in the team again , let them rot . atleast then the team has a chance of staying up , otherwise the rot spreads . players that are trying hard will look at the like of rodwell on 70k a week and see him either playing sh-t or not playing at all and they will think FOOK IT . the manager has to make an example of these guys , either way they may go down , but id rather work without such players and go down with a team  fighting hard  than to go down because certain players i kept in the team didnt give a fook and their rot spread .

but it has to be said that the chairman has played his part in this , if he has no interest in the club he needs to sell it to someone or some people that do have interest .

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

THE FUGITIVE

you see it exactly right problem is the rot started while sunderland were in premier league and at least 6 players want away and have let the team down loosing points on purpose but they are numb because if they were to be still a premier team they could command a higher price and of course higher wages
CHRIS COLMAN is a good manager he is known to sort out these sorts of issues so he will dump them and play the youngsters who have heart problem is mate the youngsters may not have the experience for a relegation battle so its a 2 edge sword but you are dead right you need to stand against such players they are holding sunderland to ransom
I honestly think they may go down mate and that will be a disaster they have one of the best fanbases in the country a ground to be proud of yet they have a crap chairman and a team that does not want to play its a disgrace and some fans are already following hartlepool rather than watching sunderland lose every week --to be truthful i thought Moyes was the ideal man but looking back Moyes could only work if he had many many millions and resigned on transfer budget argument to me i believe a good manager is one with little budget yet provides a good team for instance BURNLEY and SEA DYCHE they keep going on very little money and although they will never win trophies they are competing

THE FUGITIVE

Chris Colman fielded a team of mostly youngsters yesterday the 2 strikers were only 18 and same for midfield players and they beat Hull 1-0 and Hull fielded 3 ex Sunderland players David Meylar Seb Larsson and Campbell yet the kids were faster better and Hull hardly got a kick of the ball this is exactly what we talked about if the idiots who want to be away from Sunderland cannot help the cause dont play them again and play the youngsters --personally i would make the want aways cut the grass shine the boots and be ball boys

fobrien1

this is i think colemans best way forward . fook the players that dont want to play , let them rot in the reserves , or in fact dont even play them in the reserves just let them train away from the first team and thats it . coleman needs to play hard ball with these guys . this first and foremost keeps them away from the first team and allows coleman to get the best from the players he does use . but it also sends them a message that coleman is not going to put up with their sh-t . and after a long enough spell not playing (and only training ) they may start to get the message and also they may then figure out that they are also damaging their further career prospects .

i mean what manager worth anything would pay good money for players like that ? , even if they went to another team on frees they still have justify the wage they ask for . and the manager would be thinking what if i pay them well and they dont give a sh-t here ? . let them rot and let every other club see it . that also sends a message to the young lads at sunderland and any new players that might come in , the message that coleman wont take any sh-t . start as you mean to go on , as they say .

THE FUGITIVE

Chris Colman i believe is a great manager pity though he has not been given any money but he did a fantastic job with Wales and he knows the game --he has been in charge 11 games his results are 5 wins 2 draws 4 lost but he stopped the rot of sunderland losing at home which broke all records 12 months without a win and he stopped that he has also got the goalkeeper keeping clean sheets last 4 games so its a massive improvement
I have always believed mate a good manager is not one with endless millions to spend but one that can put a good team out regardless of pennies he has lets face it i could manage a team if i had 60 million to spend --last year newcastle won promotion but it cost them 50 million i dont think thats the way mate i think build a team of people willing to give there all
Can you remember when i had a discussion with someone on the forum whem sunderland beat man u twice and they were disgusted in moyes and i said passion will always beat skill its that simple if a team wants it hard enough they will do it --sunderlands best win of all was beating leeds united in the fa cup final of 73 and at the time leeds were chelsea in those days unbeaten but sunderland were in the old second division and did it this is because they had passion mate and any team can be beaten
I think if colman is given a chance here he can work wonders mate he obviously wont stand sh*t so the hangers on are in for a tough time mate jack rodwell is now disliked for his comments and want away attitude and i would make him cut the grass and pick up litter for his 70k a week they are privaleged people yet they think the world owes them