DILLARD PHOTO

Started by fobrien1, January 11, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

"To my amazement the man still stood there in the window! He didn?t appear to be rushed. There was no particular emotion visible on his face except for a slight smirk. It was a look of satisfaction, as if he had accomplished what he had set out to do. He seemed pleased that no one had realized where the shots were coming from. Then he did something that puzzled me. Very slowly and deliberately he set the rifle on its butt and just stayed there for a moment to savor what he had done, like a hunter who has ?bagged his buck.? Then, with no sense of haste, he simply moved slowly away from the window until he disappeared from my line of vision"

the above was from howard brennan who FAILED TO INDENTIFY OSWALD and who later the warren commission declined to rely upon . the above photo was taken just seconds after the last shot , when brennan said the shooter WAS STILL THERE IN THE WINDOW with a smirk on his face . the snipers nest window is the window directly above the two black men that can be seen in the lower window , ANYONE SEE THE SMIRKING SHOOTER ? .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy