youtube has warned me and told me they deleted some of my comments .

Started by fobrien1, October 22, 2023, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

yesterday i went on to youtube to find i was being told that they had deleted some of my comments , comments they dont mention , and they did not say specifically what about these comments that was a problem .in addition i was warned that my youtube account could be closed .

now i have been bullied , abused and insulted over on youtube . i have had outrageous lies posted about me there . i even had a lone nut advocate called conspiritard1 make and upload a very nasty video not just with my name in the title but directed purposely at me for the purpose of insulting and attacking me . i reported conspiritard1 to YOUTUBE over this to date NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE . and that abusive and bullying video about is allowed to remain despite it breaching youtubes rules .

i am not afraid of these guys . i stand up to bullies . in fact there is no insult they can throw at me that will hurt me .they could upload 1000 videos about me abusing me and it wont affect me .

in 15 years on youtube while i have defended myself i have never abused or bullied anyone .i take the abuse thrown at me and i carry on .but yes in doing so i stand my ground .and in all that time until yesterday i have never received any sort of warning by youtube because i never did anything to warrant a warning . i dont even have any videos uploaded on my channel .so they could not say i infringed in any way there .so i take abuse all the time , nasty insults and lies posted about me .but youtube does nothing and instead now I GET A WARNING and a threat .

so i will be on youtube a lot less in terms of posting comments . i will of course visit and post comments here . and i have a new account on rumble . rumble is a youtube alternative that as of this point upholds our rights of free speech .that is to say i can post facts about jfks assassination without fear that they will be deleted .

so i invite people to register and join me here on conspiraciestalk forum . or come and post your comments on jfk assassination videos on rumble that i upload .
https://rumble.com/user/fobrien1

we have to stand up and protect our rights to hold and voice our opinions . i am talking now about the right to freely post about such things as jfks assassination . and as jfk once said to be able to decide for our selves in a free and open market about any and all events in our world history and indeed in its present .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

fobrien1

its official now the youtube account i have had since 2008 has been closed . since the warning and having my comments deleted i had only posted i think twice .and in one of those i merely did so to tell someone that i may soon be banned . i found that my account had been logged out . when i tried to log in i could not .to test i even did the old password reset thing , i received an email from them to change my password , i did so . that means of course that my email address is linked to youtube as it is in my account .but i did not get in . and if it looked like it was logging in i got a sort of page where there was no account . so it looks like ive been stealth banned by youtube simply for saying THEY MAY BAN ME . as i did nothing wrong i can assure you . and that is with just one single warning for a reason i dont even know why to be fair as they never told me , ive been on there since 2008 and never had a warning of any kind . and ive not done anything different in those 15 years .they did not even warn me or tell me they banned me . nor offer me any option of appeal. and all i did was post on jfk videos , nothing else ,  no 9/11 or vaccine stuff , just jfk . so i am afraid free speech is being killed before our eyes .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy