News:

CONSPIRACIES TALK NEWS:
WELCOME TO CONSPIRACIES TALK FORUM

Main Menu

review of sean mungers oswald acted alone video (part 2 )

Started by fobrien1, August 27, 2023, 04:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

its quite a long video and it will take several posts to review it here .also i have started my review on seans video comment section . some of my comments remain but i have posted a review comment multiple times along with a comment in addition with links to photos in it on seans comments section . i have now posted them several times . they were up and then they were gone .so either youtube via its bots is removing my comments (comments they dont care for ) or or mister munger is .i personally dont know why this is happening .i posted a review on another as i call it lone nut advocate video called the kennedy assassination :inside the depository by lemmino . all my comments posted are still there .

so i am going to post my review here .

sean started  by arguing that the warren report is supported by facts within the 26 volumes and in essence is as such indisputable .i beg to differ and below we shall learn why . so i am simply starting here by re posting my comments as they appear on seans comment section .

the warren report is in parts unsupported by what is in the 26 volumes . very few in 1964 read that report , and even less bought the 26 volumes . those that studied both quickly saw the problems .and with the autopsy photos or atleast some of them being reported we have been able to see the deception / lie of arlen specter and the commission . they lied and said jfk had an entry wound on the right side of his neck in the area where the neck meets the top of the shoulder , so above shoulder level . that was a provable lie , the non fatal wound on jfks rear was on his BACK and BELOW shoulder level and just right of the spine .

in the shaw trial irving dymond who was shaws defense lawyer tried to have the warren report admitted into evidence .the judge said no stating it was HEAR SAY .

i will watch the video above and review it .

let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

fobrien1

i am sorry but at about 4 minutes in you state the warren commission was not tainted by any sort of cover up , or guilty of omission . that is utter hogwash . as i stated in my first comment just above THEY LIED about the position of the non fatal wound .a lie without which they would not have their single bullet theory . they were given a document by the fbi stating that A HIDDEL was never listed on part 3 of oswalds po box application form . this means the fbi had part 3 of the form and the commission knew it . the commission then used the lies of harry holmes to falsely assert that part 3 of the form had been discarded . in fact according to po rules and regulations part 3 of these forms was to be kept for no less than 2 years after the box was closed . so part 3 should have been available and was available for the fbi to collect at any time up to 1965 . just another of the warren commission deceptions .

so quite how any intelligent person , who i assume has studied the case can make such a claim as was made in this video is baffling .

regarding the Q and A of witnesses , well multiple witnesses complained that their testimony or statements were not as they gave them , and ask for them to be corrected . a whole segment atleast of jackies testimony was removed , testimony in which she talked about the damage to jfks head .

at about 5 minutes in you ask where are the lies ? i just mentioned one of them just above , and its a major lie . lies are not necessarily evident just by looking at the report , they are evident by looking at information kept from the people such as for example the executive sessions . in which many things are said , such as WE ARE HERE TO CLOSE DOORS NOT OPEN THEM . and such as i believe from memory it was rankin talking about an autopsy photo showing the BACK wound and in which he stated that the back wound was at a level slightly lower than the throat wound in front . and of course the lie that they had no access to autopsy photos , when we know now that rankin above saw atleast one , specter admitted seeing one and even warren himself admitted seeing atleast one .and these autopsy photos now help us disprove two lies atleast .

thousands of individuals worked in some way or another on the manhatan project but very few were in the know about what was being created .so a notion that many people were involved in the commission one way or another and that this means there could not be cover up of the truth is a nonsense .only those at the very top needed to know . warren knew , he didnt even want an investigation just an evaluation of the fbi report . that said he did not want the job at all but felt compelled to take it when lbj gave him the ww3 line . and there were dissenters in the 7 man panel , the southern contingent .russell a close friend of lbj did not buy the single bullet theory and other stuff . he refused to sign the report as did his fellow southern commissioners . the upshot was he was told that at the last executive session that he could record his dissent for the record IF HE AND HIS FELLOW SOUTHERN COMMISSIONERS SIGNED THE REPORT , he agreed and signed  . but of course the executive sessions would be sealed away for atleast 75 years (dulles wanted them destroyed ), so a lot of good that would do , but they were released and we now have them . a stenographer was present and was typing so he believed as he spoke about his dissent .NOT ONE WORD OF WHAT HE SAID APPEARED IN THE FINAL EXECUTIVE SESSION . so three signatures are only on that report because of a massive deception .

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

fobrien1

im just having a little issue at the moment with this site that i will try to resolve . sufficed to say its related to posting , so i will for now complete my review on my other site but i will link to that review here . so please click on the link and read my ongoing review .and if you like what you see on both sites why not register and join ,all are welcome , opposing views are welcome , just stick to forum rules .

http://jfkjustthefacts.createaforum.com/general-discussion/review-of-sean-mungers-oswald-acted-alone-video-(part-2-)/

here is my review of lemminos video jfk assassination :inside the depository
http://jfkjustthefacts.createaforum.com/general-discussion/my-review-of-lemminos-video-the-kennedy-assassination-inside-the-depository/

the difference in attitude between lemmino and sean munger cant be understated , lemmino allows freedom of speech and does not censor .