a debate about jfks non fatal wound location with david emerling

Started by fobrien1, August 02, 2021, 06:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

now sadly despite an autopsy . 3 pathologists and several commissions we still really cant state with 100% accuracy where this wound was . IE was it at T3 ? or T2 ? or C 1 etc . we should be able to answer all these questions . lol but we cant . but luckily we have autopsy photos etc .

david emerling in a comment of his posted a graphic he made that shows the location of the entry wound where HE SAYS it was . or as near to it as he can get it . i will post davids graphic here and an autopsy photo .

just for clarity here is davids post

"@NOC1TIME  I created a graphic indicating (to the best I could) the location of the wound as it appears in the autopsy photograph. It is depicted by a red dot. I think many people would agree with what I've depicted as the "shoulder line", "neck area" and "back area". I guess we could quibble a bit about that, but I don't think what I've indicated is unreasonable in any way.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PfwZT-CEgX8Oq8IXabo-zXESHksEoYRi/view?usp=sharing

The red dot appears above the shoulder line; yet, within both the neck and back area. This is why it is difficult to describe. Nomenclature-wise, it's an awkward area. It seems you want to debate anatomical semantics.

Yet, no matter what words one chooses to describe the wound's location - there is the AUTOPSY PHOTO. That's where it is!" david emerling

ok so here is davids diagram followed by the autopsy photo

ok so the first picture / graphic belongs to david , he posted a link to it in a comment on his youtube video . its not my property its davids im just using it here for comparison purposes .

ok so lets look at what david says again

"I created a graphic indicating (to the best I could) the location of the wound as it appears in the autopsy photograph. It is depicted by a red dot. " david

so THE RED DOT . if you look at davids graphic it depicts on what appears to be a rather well built mans back a shape / outline , i say well built because he appears to have a large neck . shoulder area , when you see jfks photo you will see a difference

on top of the mans back is the shape / outline shall we say is a shape not unlike a trash can . im not trying to be rude here at all , i just think its that sort of shape and also its for clarity . through the upper of the graphic is a BLUE dotted line . which depicts the "SHOULDER LINE " from left to right of the picture . at the top of the trash can shape (lets call this the trash can lid ) he has a small green box . approximately half of the green box is within the trash can lid and the other half is above and OUTSIDE of the trash can lid . in the bottom right corner of this green box he has placed a RED DOT which he says represents where jfks non fatal wound was . as best as david can locate it .

NOW NOTE THE DOTTED BLUE "SHOULDER " LINE AND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THAT AND THE "RED DOT" . what can we say here ? lets see , would there be roughly give or take 3 inches between the "shoulder line " and the "red dot" ? . i mean i know we are seeing the mans back on a smaller scale . but im estimating about 3 inches .

so 3 inches ABOVE "SHOULDER LINE " david places the entry wound . now lets look at some warren commission exhibits , look at the center / middle of the three exhibits which is CE 386

now lets look at davids graphic again

david has positioned his red dot pretty much EXACTLY where the warren commission and specter placed the entry wound . ok davids graphic may have the hole slightly more leftward but fractionally . but in essence david has struck to the tried and tested lone nut positioning of the entry wound . by the way the above warren exhibits are drawings by rydberg . rydberg NEVER saw jfks body , and he was NEVER allowed to see any autopsy photos . he drew what HUMES TOLD HIM TO DRAW .

so david has the entry APPROX (my estimate ) 3 inches above shoulder level . shoulder level is indicated on his graphic as being along the DOTTED "BLUE LINE " . i can agree with david on one thing his dotted "BLUE LINE " representing the SHOULDER LINE is an accurate depiction of  A shoulder line .

now lets look at an actual jfk autopsy photo

PLEASE NOTE THE AUTOPSY PHOTO IS A BIT LARGER THAN THE OTHER PICTURES SO IT DOESNT FIT AS I WOULD LIKE , BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST HERE AND SLIDE THE SLIDER ALONG TO REVEAL MORE OF THE PHOTO . I WILL TRY TO GET A MORE SUITABLE SIZE THAT FITS BETTER .

just so we understand what we are seeing . please note the thick wrinkles on the back of jfks neck , his head is pushed back causing these wrinkles , which means the base of the rear of his head can appear to be closer to the shoulders than it really was . on the upper left of the picture we can see two hands . the upper of the two hands (a right hand ) belongs to a person positioned above jfks head . the other hand the lower of the two is a left hand belonging to a second person , both hands are holding a rule , on end (the top end ) is pressed up against a bone / vertebra . and if you note the fingers of both hands they are holding the rule so as to highlight the measuremnet and location of the wound . now look on the upper right of the picture you will see a third hand .

ok the third hand i just mentioned is if you look ON THE SHOULDER and at shoulder level , we know this as we can see THE SHOULDER LINE . now look again at the back of jfk just to the right of the rule . you will see TWO marks , a larger one and a smaller one slightly below that . the larger of the two marks is so we are told THE ENTRY WOUND .

now from looking at these pictures we can see certain things . we can see that david has the entry wound some 3 inches ABOVE the shoulder line , while the autopsy photo proves that the wound was in fact  BELOW  the shoulder line . we can see that what david calls the BASE OF THE NECK is some 3 inches ABOVE the SHOULDER LINE . and we can see that the actual wound was BELOW that shoulder line .

what else can we take from this ? . well if david says that 3 inches above the SHOULDER line is the base of the beck that anything below the SHOULDER LINE is the back . thus jfks wound while high was indeed ON THE BACK not the neck or the base of the neck . of course i welcome any comments on this .

thanks to david for uploading his graphic . and thanks to my pal for resizing the autopsy photo to a more suitable size and for uploading the autopsy photos for my use here .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy