THE TIPPIT TIME LINE

Started by fobrien1, January 11, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

for anyone who does not know another person was murdered on november 22 1963 , that was officer j d tippit , he died some time after 1pm that tragic day . this is something that we need to look at closely , this event has been described as the rosetta stone of the case . now we wont discuss the evidence in the murder itself here here JUST THE TIME LINE .

officially oswald arrived home at his rooming house at 1pm , grabbed a coat and gun and immediately left the house . made his way along 10th street , and at the junction of 10th and patton he encountered officer tippit who stopped him , and oswald shot him in order to escape . after this oswald went to the theater where he was later arrested . THATS WHAT OFFICIALLY HAPPENED . as you read these posts you will find that the official version of events and what are the facts and the truth can differ greatly .

so what is the truth ? what are the facts ? .

oswald did arrive home at 1pm or maybe a tad shortly after . and his landlady earlene roberts said he stayed 3 to 4 minutes , so he didnt immediately leave .

Earlene Roberts: I had better back up a minute - he came home that Friday in an unusual hurry.

Joseph Ball: And about what time was this?

Earlene Roberts: Well, it was after President Kennedy had been shot and I had a friend that said, "Roberts, President Kennedy has been shot," and I said, "Oh, no." She said, "Turn on your television," and I said "What are you trying to do, pull my leg?" And she said, "Well, go turn it on." I went and turned it on and I was trying to clear it up - I could hear them talking but I couldn't get the picture and he come in and I just looked up and I said, "Oh, you are in a hurry." He never said a thing, not nothing. He went on to his room and stayed about 3 or 4 minutes.

before we carry on here mrs roberts reported seeing something interesting that we must point out here

Joseph Ball: Did a police car pass the house there and honked?

Earlene Roberts: Yes.

Joseph Ball: When was that?

Earlene Roberts: He came in the house.

Joseph Ball: When he came in the house?

Earlene Roberts: When he came in the house and went to his room, you know how the sidewalk runs?

Joseph Ball: Yes.

Earlene Roberts: Right direct in front of that door-there was a police car stopped and honked. I had worked for some policemen and sometimes they come by and tell me something that maybe their wives would want me to know, and I thought it was them, and I just glanced out and saw the number, and I said, "Oh, that's not their car," for I knew their car.

Joseph Ball: You mean, it was not the car of the policemen you knew?

Earlene Roberts: It wasn't the police car I knew, because their number was 170 and it wasn't 170 and I ignored it.

Joseph Ball: And who was in the car?

Earlene Roberts: I don't know - I didn't pay any attention to it after I noticed it wasn't them - I didn't.

Joseph Ball: Where was it parked ?

Earlene Roberts: It was parked in front of the house.

so a short time after oswald had come home and gone to his room a police car pulled up outside his rooming house and honked . these police cars had numbers on them to identify them .

Joseph Ball: You remembered the number of the car ?

Earlene Roberts: I think it was - 106, it seems to me like it was 106, but I do know what theirs was - it was 170 and it wasn't their car.

she didnt remember the number exactly 106 / 107 or maybe 207 , but she did say she believed it had a 1 and 0 in it , officer tippits car number by the way was 10 .

Mrs. ROBERTS. I think it was--106, it seems to me like it was 106, but I do know what theirs was--it was 170 and it wasn't their car.
Mr. BALL. It was not 170?
Mrs. ROBERTS. The people I worked for was 170.
Mr. BALL. Did you report that number to anyone, did you report this incident to anyone?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Yes, I told the FBI and the Secret Service both when they was out there.
Mr. BALL. And did you tell them the number of the car?
Mrs. ROBERTS. I'm not sure--I believe I did--I'm not sure. I think I did because there was so much happened then until my brains was in a whirl.
Mr. BALL. On the 29th of November, Special Agents Will Griffin and James Kennedy of the Federal Bureau of Investigation interviewed you and you told them that "after Oswald had entered his room about 1 p.m. on November 22, 1963, you looked out the front window and saw police car No. 207?
Mrs. ROBERTS. No. 107.

regarding dallas police care number 107 on november 22 1963 the dallas police did not have a car 107 , however in april 63 they did own car 107 and sold it . they did have a car 207 seen on film from that day . but regardless of the car number a police car did pull up outside oswalds rooming house and the officer tooted the horn . this may just have been coincidence and nothing at all to do with oswald , however it should then have been no problem for the police to locate the car and its driver , or the driver could have come forward , but neither happened . but this wasnt the only sighting by a witness of a police car .

so oswald arrived home at 1pm or a tad after . he was in his room 3 to 4 minutes (meanwhile the police car pulled up outside ) then he left his rooming house . a short time later mrs roberts gets up and goes to the window and she sees OSWALD STILL OUT THERE AT THE BUS STOP .

http://massinjustice.org/Kennedy%2014A%20Earlene%20Roberts%20Aff%2012%205%2063.pdf

the above link contains her affidavit .

so at about 5 minutes past 1pm oswald was still outside his rooming house on beckley , which is just shy of a mile away from 10th and patton .

so now we have a good idea when oswald came home and when he left , and when he was standing outside his rooming house . that is the first important part of the the tippit time line .

the warren commission walked the route they said oswald took from his rooming house to 10th and patton and it took them about 17 minutes . in recent years gary mack timed two routes , the shortest route to 10th and patton and the above route taken by the warren commission . the shortest route took over 12 minutes and the longest took between 16 and 17 minutes . we will come back to these important time lines in the next post .

has anyone here ever seen gary macks videos ? , ive mentioned him quite a bit and his deceptive videos . there was one video where he supposedly timed oswalds decent after the shooting from the 6th floor down to the 2nd , macks time trial said it could be done in 45 seconds give or take . mack had a real time clock on screen and film of a stand in covering the distance Oswald supposedly covered , mack let viewers falsely believe that the film they were viewing was recorded in real time using one camera and that the time on the real time clock was an accurate reflection of the time it took to get down stairs . it was all a deception .

its quite clear to see that the film is a montage of different camera views all cut and spliced together , all he did then was place a real time clock on screen next to the film/montage and bobs your uncle and fannys your aunt the illusion is complete , and thats what it is an illusion . we know as fact and try as the warren commission did they couldn't get an Oswald standin down stairs to the second floor in less than 1 MINUTE 14 SECONDS and that was in the actual depository building , so on that FACT alone macks time trial and time of 45 seconds is already a nonsense and physically impossible .

mack of course wasn't kind enough to inform his viewers about the warren commission time trials or that he wasn't showing them a real time film to go along with the real time clock . its just an expert editing job to fool people to make the time quicker because they need to get Oswald down stairs faster , and why ? because A/ the need to get Oswald in the lunchroom before officer baker arrives there and B/ they want Oswald going down stairs before vicky adams /Sandra styles and Dorothy garner (who they negelected to mention ) arrive at the stairs entrance .

Oswald wasn't on the 2nd floor inside 45 seconds AND THE WARREN COMMISSIONS OWN TIME TRIALS SHOW THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF THAT , I have them some where maybe ill post them a bit later ,the warren commission took 1 minute 14 seconds . so what im simply saying is that gary mack and his videos (and other videos ) are deceptive and designed to con people into falsely believing Oswald was quicker and had more time , thats all its about giving Oswald more time to do what he had to do , BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE OFFICIAL TIME LINES ARE EITHER EXTREMELY TIGHT ALLOWING NO LEEWAY OR THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE .

we have to understand that there are deceptive time lines / time trials and we need to know why , we also have to get the real times and facts surrounding them , or as near as we can possibly get to them , then the truth emerges and the lies seen for what they are .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

fobrien1

in my last post if anyone viewed it they will have seen me mention that two routes (all most a mile ) were traveled from oswalds rooming house to 10th and patton by an oswald standin in a gary mack video . the first route (the longest) took 16 minutes plus and the second route (the shortest ) took 11 minutes plus .

now mr mack in the video he made admited that the first time of 16 minutes plus is no good as it has Oswald arriving too late to shoot officer tippit . the second time of 11 minutes plus according to mack is just about right , but is it ? .  mr mack omitted to mention in his video that he started the Oswald standin walking at 1pm , so on that basis mack is saying Oswald left his rooming house at 1pm and walked all most a mile in 11 to 12 minutes  and got to 10th and patton around 1.12 or 1.13 just in time to shoot officer tippit .

the problem is Oswald didn't leave his rooming house at 1pm , he was only arriving home at 1pm . I know mr mack knew about everything there is to know about this case so I know as fact that he knew Oswald did not leave his rooming house at 1pm , so why is he giving his viewers the false belief /impression that Oswald did leave at 1pm ? , its because he knew that  if he tells them the truth and gives them all the info that people will realize Oswald cant have walked the distance in the time allowed . mack doesn't want people thinking that , he wants his viewers thinking Oswald had plenty of time which isn't the case and is not truthful .

mrs Roberts oswalds landlady was very clear in her testimony and statements regarding the time Oswald arrived home and what she watched on tv , as the world turns had just started and was then interrupted , that gives us a time that we can fix which is that Oswald arrived home no earlier than 1 pm . mrs Roberts was working on her tv , anyone of a certain age will know that old tvs had a few knobs for finding a tv channel and fine tuning the channel etc , mrs Roberts had been working on her tv when Oswald had arrived at 1pm and she watched tv for a spell while he was in his room . at some point mrs Roberts heard a car horn tooting outside , she got up and walked to her window for a look (Oswald was still in his room ) , she then went back to her tv and shortly there after Oswald left .

mrs Roberts in testimony said he was in his room 3 or 4 minutes , she said after he had left (and to use her word A MOMENT OR SO AFTER HE LEFT ) she got up and walked to the window again , who did she see STILL STANDING OUTSIDE AT THE BUS STOP ? lee Harvey Oswald .

so what have we got ? , we have Oswald arriving home at 1pm or shortly there after , he spends 3 or 4 minutes atleast in his room , a moment after he had left mrs Roberts goes to the window and sees and watches Oswald still outside standing at the bus stop , she then goes back to her tv and didn't watch to see if Oswald left , which is a great pity .

so how long is a moment ? , ive looked it up and the info I got is anything from 1 to maybe 3 minutes . im prepared to take the lowest time of 1 minute . so Oswald arrives home at 1pm , he stays in his room 3 or 4 minutes (lets again take the shorter time of 3 minutes ) , so 3 minutes after entering the rooming house Oswald leaves so that's about 1.03pm , a moment (1 minute ) later which would be 1.04 pm mrs Roberts goes to the window and sees Oswald standing there at the bus stop . so at the very least Oswald was still outside his rooming house at 1.04 and it could have been upwards of 1.07 pm , but certainly he was outside at 1.04 pm . now mr mack didn't mention a word of all this did he ? , if that isn't a concern for anyone who watched his video it should be .

now the next part is the time of officer tippits shooting , officially it was 1.16pm and that is the premise mr mack was working on when he made the video , hence if Oswald took 12 or 13 minutes and arrived at 10th and patton at about 1.13pm and the shooting was at 1.16pm then Oswald had time to kill the officer . but as above mr mack doesn't share all the info and the truth with his viewers . the shooting was REPORTED at 12.16 yes but it didn't happen at 12.16pm it happened several minutes earlier . the nearest witness to the shooting was domingo benavides , he was in his truck at 10th and patton when the shots occurred , he ducked down in his truck for several minutes until such time as he felt safe to leave , its reasonable to say and even serious well researched lone nut advocates  agree (all be it reluctantly) that probably atleast 3 minutes had elapsed before benavides left his truck . when benavides eventually did leave the truck he went to officer tippits aid , on realizing that he sadly couldn't help the officer he ran to officer tippits police car and tried to make a call for help on the radio .

he tried and failed to use officer tippits radio , at some point very soon after this another witness t f bowley came to officer tippits car and he finally got through and called for help . I feel that its reasonable to say that 3 or minutes atleast had elapsed between the official time of shooting and the 1.16 call , but again lets take the lower time of 3 minutes , that means the shooting occurred at 1.13pm at the latest . and this is after officer tippit and his killer had had a short conversation through the window , lets say that was 30 seconds , so lets say Oswald had to have arrived at 10th and patton atleast as early as 1.12pm and 30 seconds ..by the way bowley was the only witness to look at his watch , he said it was 1.10pm .

so at ATLEAST 1.04 pm Oswald was still outside his rooming house , he had to have been on 10th and patton at 1.12pm and 30 seconds , that means Oswald had a maximum of 8 minutes 30 seconds to get to 10th and patton . now lets look at gary macks time trial times again , the shortest route which according to witnesses probably wasn't even taken took 11 minutes plus , so if Oswald starts walking away from his rooming house after 1.04pm he gets to 10th and patton at best at 1.15 pm plus and remember ive shaved off several minutes from the time . so while it appears just about possible for Oswald to get there at 1.15pm plus he still arrives a few minutes late to kill tippit  ,and as I say I already shaved several minutes off making it difficult and most likely impossible for Oswald to have traveled the distance .

in any case the closest witnesses to the shooting said the shooter was walking from the opposite direction to this route making this route a moot point really , but I needed to highlight this stuff anyway for clarity if nothing else .

the other route taken by macks standin took 16 minutes plus , now if Oswald was still outside his rooming house at atleast 1.04pm and then he needed 16 minutes plus to get to 10th and patton that has him only arriving at 1.20 or so 7 to 8 minutes too late to have killed officer tippit .

so if Oswald cant have walked the distance that really leaves us with only 2 options
1/ someone drove him part or all of the way
2/ he was never at 10th and patton .

if we believe the patrons and staff at the theatre then number 2 is the only option .

we should note that most witnesses (but not all ) stated that the shooting occurred not long after 1pm , a few of them had been at lunch . one of the lone nut advocates star witnesses helen markham taking her regular route to get her regular bus to work said that (all tho she didnt look at a watch during the shooting ) it was probably in and around 1.07pm when the shooting occurred . the only witness to look at their watch was t f bowley , when he arrived officer tippit was already down and bowley looked at his watch and noted the time as 1.10pm . that fits quite well with markhams 1.07pm estimate based on her walking her usual route for her usual bus to work . other witnesses said it was not long after 1pm , and a few gave times between about 1.20 and 1.30 . we have to study the facts that we can know , and go by the majority of people giving times that are consistent .

my above time lines are designed to go along with the warren commissions 1.16pm time , and they show the difficulty if not the impossibility of him being able to walk there in the allowed time . now if bowleys watch was correct and officer tippit was shot before 1.10 pm that reduces oswalds already difficult to impossible allowed time to travel a mile to no more than 6 minutes AT BEST .

so from all that we can conclude as best as is humanly possible , that

1/ oswald was still outside his rooming house at atleast 1.04pm
2/ the route the witnesses and the commission said the killer took takes 16 minutes plus to walk
3/ t f bowley said the shooting occurred before 1.10pm according to his watch
4/ markham lone nut advocate star witness said it was in and around 1.07 when the shooting occurred
5/ the official shooting time (acknowledged even by well known lone nut advocates ) was around 1.13pm
6/ if the time of the shooting was 1.13pm . if oswald walks away form his rooming house at 1.04pm he  arrives at 10th and patton at about 1.20pm  some 7 to 8 minutes too late .
7/ if bowley was correct and the shooting occurred before 1.10pm . if oswald walked away from his rooming house at 1.04pm he only has 5 to 6 minutes to travel a distance that takes atleast 16 minutes on foot

of course some people will point out that there is evidence linking oswald and that witnesses picked him from a line up , this would be accurate , but as with everything else in this case things are often not quite what they seem . i will go into the 10th and patton evidence and the witnesses in another thread .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy