an example of LN logic and mentality .

Started by fobrien1, July 11, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

LN will tell you that they are logical and intelligent , as tho logic and intelligence is the same as KNOWING facts based on proper research . the most logical and indeed intelligent person in the world without proper research will lack facts . THATS A FACT .

as a prime example , here is a link to a blog , by a man who appears well into his 60s and a bugliosi fan , well he himself mentioned bugliosi .

http://highplainsblogger.com/2017/10/jfk-conspiracy-talk-might-fire-up-again/

"You may now consider me an official JFK anti-conspiracy believer.

Donald J. Trump has decided to allow the release of thousands of pages of FBI and CIA documents relating to the Nov. 22, 1963 assassination of President Kennedy in Dallas.

I’m glad the president has made this call. It should help dispel the loony conspiracy theories that have been kicked around since Lee Harvey Oswald shot the president to death and severely injured Texas Gov. John Connally.

The release should do this. It won’t. It is likely to fire up the goofballs."

above is how he starts his blog . by thanking trump for DECIDING to release files . the file release was already scheduled and so zero to do with any decision by trump .

being that this guy says he is a career journalist his lack of knowledge here is laughable .

he follows that then with an idiocy that one would not see in a 13 year old by labelling anyone who has a differing opinion to his LOONS AND GOOFBALLS . sure a person puts facts in front of you and you think that by calling them a loon that you are refuting the facts they provided . this is the insanity of LN , and its the stupidity of people who fall for their insane rantings .

now this "CAREER JOURNAILIST" provided a little tidbit of information in regards his knowledge and research of this case . lets see it

"For the record, here is what I believe.

I believe Oswald was able to sneak into the Book Depository Building"

firstly if one has FACTS based on years of proper research they can tell you those facts , what they believe is really unimportant because its proof of nothing .

but lets look at the above statement by this 60 plus year old journalist . now the problem should be obvious , but if not here it is .

"I believe Oswald was able to sneak into the Book Depository Building"

the problem here is that mr oswald HAD NO NEED to sneak into the depository building , WHY ? because the man worked in there . and he went into work that morning . so NO he didnt sneak in to the depository building , he walked right in the door and in front of atleast one employee inside the building .

this guy is labelling people loons and goofballs , praising trump for making a decision HE NEVER MADE , and he thinks oswald SNEAKED INTO THE DEPOSITORY BUILDING .

so you see logic or intelligence or both cant and will never replace PROPER RESEARCH . something this guy clearly does not have .

he calls bugliosis book reclaiming history THE DEFINITIVE BOOK . he clearly and obviously has NEVER checked the so called facts in it for accuracy and truthfulness , nor read any of the valid critiques of that book . but then as he said HE IS A JOURNALIST , if american that means that by default he immediately accepts any warren commission apologist book / documentary as gospel and that he dismisses without a thought any VALID work that is critical of the warren commission . that means he will fall all over himself to pat people like bugliosi on the back .

"That’s my hope. My fear is that the conspiracy nut cases will fire up their nonsense yet again."

he ends his blog as he started it with silly childish insults .

and at the end the only stab he made at actually talking about the evidence was ? his line above where he asserted that OSWALD SNEAKED IN TO THE DEPOSITORY lol lol lol , that is the lone effort that he made . and its PAINFULLY inaccurate . AND THEY CALL ME KOOK ? . lol lol

the moral here is , beware of logical LN brimming over with notions of great intelligence , because if like the guy above they probably would struggle to locate their a-s with both hands .

"Dave
November 22, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Well written. There were no conspiracy to assassinate JFK. Oswald did it all by himself. That’s what the evidence clearly shows. These conspiracy theorists are crazy. When they are presented with the evidence they distort and ignore it or say it was all faked. Crazy stuff."

the blog above had just one reply , the above reply . notice he talks about conspiracy theorists being presented with evidence , which he says they ignore . well his pal the blogger only presented one piece of evidence THAT OSWALD SNEAKED INTO THE DEPOSITORY , clearly the guy posting the reply ALSO doesnt know that oswald worked in that building and that HE HAD NO NEED TO SNEAK IN lol lol . so in answer , when some idiot tries to tell you that oswald sneaked into the depository that morning YES YOU SHOULD IGNORE IT because its laughable and nonsense .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy