Is There Life After Death

Started by THE FUGITIVE, January 12, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE FUGITIVE

Is there life after death --a question asked millions of times and even programmes on TV are about this subject --someone who was a undertaker once said to me that we weighed one ounce less a minute after death this accounts for our soul leaving our body how true it is no one knows as we dont come back and say look its true --but many sightings are seen all over the country i remember Tyne Tees TV a few years ago reporting on a regular sighting of Roman SOLDIERS MARCHING inside a inn in YORK let us not forget the inn was not there in Roman times but many have seen them --There are thousands of such sightings all over the country and millions all over the world so there is some truth that life can go on --or is it a time warp some believe that bricks and mortor can actually record events and in certain circumstances play back those recordings like a tape no one knows but the purpose is to get members posting with thoughts --photos and beliefs

THE FUGITIVE

In my town there was a old public house it is no longer there but when i was young friends used to say that they could see a man in a mirror that stood in the corner of the bar in fact it was sort of famous for that reason people used to come from out of the area just to see the figure in the mirror
I never saw it myself but i know plenty of people swore to seeing the mans figure so what could it be it was not a painted figure inside the mirror it was definatly a ordinary mirror yet when certain people saw it they all saw the same mans figure and described it in the same way so why would most see it yet some not maybe some people are physic and they are seeing apperitions i dont know
The public house is no longer there but before it was demolished it was on TV about the ghost in the mirror it was a very old mirror dating back to 1700 and the man was said to be wearing a cavaliar style uniform and all who saw it said the same so what actually caused this occurance we never ever will know the public house was one of the first buildings in my town so was very very old maybe the man was a visitor and decided he was always happiest having a friendly pint lol