News:

CONSPIRACIES TALK NEWS:
CONSPIRACIES TALK THE NEW HOME FOR ALL YOUR CONSPIRACY FAVORITES

Main Menu

How the Dreamworld could be connected to the Afterlife

Started by THE FUGITIVE, March 16, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE FUGITIVE

I have written in the Responsive Universe how dreams and the afterlife could be connected. It is a theory I think about a lot. I thought we could explore this idea more â€"
Like the concept or dogmatic idea of Heaven and Hell, the dream world is a place where anything is possible… Anything…. The dreamscape is a place where we can visit dead friends and relatives, where a quadriplegic can walk and where our deepest desires, fears and energy are revealed and even distorted and magnified. I have even mentioned to those who have bad dreams on a regular basis; that this could be an unconscious barometer as to how positive your life and karma really are. If you have good dreams most of the time then you are exhibiting positive energy, actions and reactions in everyday life â€" of course the opposite could mean necessary changes in life are required to shift the pendulum of energy to a more positive existence. I truly believe there is a connection between how we project ourselves in life and how the dream world mirrors such energy. Could the afterlife be a similar mirror or dimension? Good dreams equal Heaven and bad dreams equal Hell?
DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) is a brain chemical,  a structural analog of serotonin and melatonin, that is released in minute quantities during various levels of dreaming. It is also released at the time of death as sort of a pleasure chemical. Is there a connection? Near Death Experiences reveal similar stories that transcend religion and creed illustrating a warm healing light and a place outside of our own being. Is this a snapshot of the afterlife or just pleasure chemicals?

And what about brain death? We understand that brain activity can continue minutes (or longer) after clinical death. Could this be the DMT? We also understand how time within in a dream is not relative with conscious time. Could a second of dream illusion be an eternity of experience? Is this the afterlife? I think we need to dig deeper…
We understand that energy cannot be destroyed even after death. Recent evidence in the mechanics and the singularity of Black Holes illustrates the point that even though matter is stripped down to its basic electrons, neutrons and protons (like at the event horizon of a black hole), the information and energy contained in those electrons, neutrons and protons is not destroyed and possibly transferred through quantum energy exchange. Death would be similar as our bodies return to their source: Energy and the information that defines energy…. Possibly the information that defines us as instinctual and conscious energy sources continues on in some form or facet… The question is… In what form? Perhaps reincarnation? Perhaps we exist in another dimension as String Theory could suggest. Or perhaps death is a “White Hole” (the opposite end of a black hole) and we become our very own Big Bang â€" reanimating into a new form of energy? Will we retain our memories? My instinct says no which can be disheartening to many… My gut also tells me it will not matter…
Think of our being as an energy footprint (a soul);  an orb of quantum energy inside a physical body, and our physical brain is actually a way for our body to interface with the Responsive Universe and perceive conscious existence…  When we die we lose this conscious connection and return to our indigenous unconscious state we were before we were born. We are returned to energy: Energy, the common denominator of the Responsive Universe…
We all understand that death is a threshold we all will pass through. Death is inescapable… Religion has created its own fear and love for death but in reality death is as relative as birth. Death is part of our existence; a rite of passage. It need not be feared and in fact could very well be the most beautiful and empowering experience of life. In fact everything is relative isn’t it? From Spring comes Summer, Autumn and then Winter. Clocks rotate, storms rotate, our planet rotates, galaxies with hundreds of billions of stars rotate â€" wouldn’t life rotate too? A beginning, an ending and a new beginning. Birth, Life, Death and Rebirth…. Energy cannot be destroyed â€" it only changes form. And who knows, the dream world could be a window into something sublime. The more positive your dreams, the more positive is your energy footprint that can carry over as information in those electrons, neutrons and protons.
Buckle up, your greatest adventure lies somewhere in the inescapable future…
I am cool with that….
John C. Bader is a photographer, wellness advocate and consultant specializing in spiritual self-evolution, meditation, and bio-energy healing. In his writing, he bridges science with spirituality and provides steps to encourage more mindfulness in daily life. His new book, The Responsive Universe â€" Illumination of the Nine Mandalas is a step by step process on how to begin your very own Hero’s Journey.