YES GEORGE BUSH WAS BEHIND IT
4 (80%)
YES AN INSIDE JOB BUT BUSH PLAYED NO PART IN IT
1 (20%)
NO IT WAS TERRORISTS WITH BOX CUTTERS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

fobrien1

WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS GUYS ? PLEASE VOTE , BUT ALSO PLEASE POST AND TELL US YOUR VIEWS.
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

Geoff Johnstone

Like many of the events since the assassination of JFK and maybe as far back as Pearl Harbour, too many things just dont add up. People keep making a lot of money out of American tragedies.

The Bush family is very sinister but then I find the lives of many country's leaders are very nefarious. I would be amazed if it was a genuine terrorist plot and that none of the myriad of intelligence agencies knew nothing about it. How do they justify their humongous budgets if they seem powerless to prevent these things constantly happening?

Personally, I think that after the fall of the iron curtain and the end of the Cold War, the US needed an enemy so they could justify spending so much on defence. Exit the Communists and enter stage right, the Muslims. They need to keep the US populace frightened so they dont question the billions of tax dollars that get spent on the armaments and the military every year. First it was Saddam and then Bin Laden and now its just IS and a bunch of other fringe radical Muslim groups.

I know many Muslim people and they are as peaceful as I am but you get bad apples in every religion, race and nation. The US call them terrorists but they call themselves Generals, Secretary of Defence and President