google/youtube / main stream media WHAT ARE THEY UP TO ?

Started by fobrien1, March 02, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

many people view the news , read the newspaper , listen to politicians and they think they can trust and believe them . some people know from personal experiences that the truth can be the opposite .

cnn news channel is actively lobbying to get a youtube channel called info wars blocked from youtube and google , google own youtube .

this is the same cnn that recently accused elderly ladies of working with the russians to get trump elected . can you believe that ? .just to explain , these were just pretty much a group of elderly ladies who ran a campaign to get trump elected. have a look at the behavior of cnn .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fMksiZ2-yk

there are longer versions of the above video on youtube . so what are cnn up to ? are we going to be going back to 50s america mccarthyism ? . actors , actresses , regular people were accused willy nilly of being communists or part of the communist party . in essence working with or spying for the russians . many careers and lives were destroyed . are we going back to those days ? .

can you imagine in the uk bbc and itv going around knocking on elderly peoples doors and accusing them of working with russia to say get jeremy corbyn elected ? .

this is the same cnn how on the morning of 9/11 had cia directing what news they could and could not release / broadcast .

fox news has been axed from the uk because it blatantly flouts  broadcaster rules and laws . they are blatantly trump supporting , its like trumps own tv channel , naturally everything is biased .

anyone here know a man called jesse ventura ? well if you are a movie and wrestling fan you will know mr ventura . also he had a tv program called conspiracy theory , ive posted some episodes from it on this site . you may also know the name chris kyle . well if not the movie american sniper was based on kyle . sadly kyle was shot dead .

while alive kyle wrote a book . in this book we now know he lied about different things . now i dont like to or want to dance on a dead persons grave , but right is right and lies are never justified especially when they wrong and defame someone . one lie kyle told in his book was about ventura . ventura as a younger man was with the UDT (under water demolition team) this later became the navy seals . most people dont make any real distinction , but there are differences as one would expect over a 30 or 40 year period .

every so often the old udt guys and the seal guys get together . well ventura as usual went to the get together . he was there a while , and left . that was it nothing to report . next thing he knows kyle is writing in his book that on that night he overheard ventura saying NAVY SEALS DESERVE TO DIE or words to the effect . to which kyle said he promptly laid ventura out for all to see . now in the book kyle didnt say the name ventura , he used a nick name , but he later admitted that he was indeed talking about ventura .

ventura sued kyle and the book publishers , kyle sadly died before the case reached its conclusion . however both ventura and kyle met in court and ventura offered to him that he could retract his lies here and now TELL THE MEDIA OUTSIDE THAT HE WAS WRONG THAT IT WASNT VENTURA , kyle refused and so the case went ahead . when kyle died the suit continued against his estate , kyles wife decided to be the executor . now your asking what has this got to do with the main stream media ? well im coming to that .

the american mainstream media rounded on ventura , he was attacked from all quarters . with nonsense being printed that he was attacking kyles widow , he wasnt . the media went into full KYLE IS A PATRIOT and ventura basically is a traitor for attacking/suing him . the fact that the evidence in the case had not yet even been looked at in court seemingly didnt matter , the media didnt care that ventura might have been lied about and defamed , it seems THEY JUST NEEDED THEIR WAR HERO / PATRIOT . you have no idea if you dont look online just how many americans believed the medias nonsense .

but anyway kyle was now dead , and the court case came around . the evidence and witnesses heard . ventura produced multiples of witnesses who said jesse was there , there were no problems and he left , some of kyles witnesses were found to be untruthful . at the end the jury correctly decided that kyle defamed ventura , in essence the author and publisher were liable for damages . after all publishers have lawyers whos job it is to ensure everything is legal . so ventura won the case and he did so easily , he was vindicated by the law . so what happens next ?.

well ALL of the major media outlets got together and appealed the verdict , not kyles widow THE MEDIA . so this case has to go ahead again now or ventura may decide its not worth it , he was vindicated (kyle lied ) and the appeal by the media wont and cant change that . so why did the media team up and appeal a verdict in a case they had no part in . ventura was asked that . its very simple the verdict wasnt just that ventura was defamed , it was that no one can knowingly or unknowingly print or broadcast lies (in order to profit) that falsely defame someone . thats the reason the media teamed up and appealed this verdict . so why would they be worried ? just print and broadcast the truth and there is no problem RIGHT ? . lol lol , thats the crux here . they want the right to be able to print or broadcast what they know is not true , venturas won law suit states that they cant , the media is now wide open for any number of law suits . but if they are in the business of honest and true printing / broadcasting of the truth they wouldnt have any problem . we have seen one example of how the media behaves above with cnn , and now we have seen another .

oh the media also teamed up in ensuring that ventura can never work in tv or movies in america again . the only channel that will broadcast him ? RUSSIA TODAY . he now has his own internet / youtube channel called off the grid .

which brings me to my next point . google / youtube are now attacking free speech on youtube . they are closing accounts with no warning and with no reason given . the latest is jerome corsi , in case the name is not familiar well he was quite a high up in military and government . his account was blocked with no notice . as i said above cnn is lobbying to get info wars blocked . if you dont know who they are go on youtube and find them , but only if you want your eyes opened.

many well known and important youtube accounts , twitter accounts and facebook accounts are being closed down , with no warning and no reason given . its an attack on all our rights to free speech . but then we already face free speech restrictions when we are faced with such things as media blackouts . the internet is the last stance , its a place where the major media or governments cant censor , if they lie the truth can be shown . the internet is now under attack , its no great surprise that major american corporations such as facebook / google and twitter are now doing what they are doing .

let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

fobrien1

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

fobrien1

i dont know whether it has any relation but i have had my thoughts that maybe it might be . but in recent weeks we opened a conspiracies talk facebook page . within days facebook first blocked access to it , and then deactivated the account . so the account cant be accessed at all .

now it may just be a coincidence , it may be , but it may not be . you see our site is a conspiracy site , the facebook page was a conspiracy page , and our youtube and twitter accounts are likewise .

i contacted facebook and asked for a reason ANY REASON as to why the page was shut down , especially (and as i pointed out) in light of the fact that they allow illegal iptv sellers on their at the least .

the only answer i got from them was that they showed me essentially all of their rules and said YOU MAY HAVE BROKEN ONE OF THE ABOVE . not i did I MAY HAVE . they gave a right of appeal (which they say they will reply in 5 minutes or so ) . so i took that option up and i appealed and gave them not one but two email addresses in which to respond to me with any valid reason for our facebook page being blocked . i never received ANY reply . so we have had no valid reason as to why our facebook page was blocked .

as i said its maybe just coincidence , but maybe its not . but surely if we broke a rule that they felt warranted us being blocked (we didnt ) that they could tell us what rule was broken ? , but they didnt . even youtube gives you 3 strikes , so if you manage in some way to breach someones copyright you get one strike and you can see why you got that strike . however they give copyright strikes or ban you or remove videos when they have no legal right to do so .

for example lets say , lets use jfk . the laws say that we can use materials considered as copyright protected for education purposes , DID YOU KNOW THAT ?. so if for example main stream media pushes their nonsense that jfk had a bullet wound on the upper right of his neck , and they show false video animations of that . that , well i am entitled by law to be able to use that segment along with say the autopsy photos and photos of jfks jacket and shirt that prove the mainsteam media is atleast wrong and at worst trying to deceive them . so i would be using the above for education purposes which the law allows .

youtube despite that will still come along and remove that video segment for copyright infringement when it is not for the reasons outlined above .

i saw an interesting case on youtube (started via a copyright complaint by dale myers who made one of these jfk animations ) . he complained to youtube that certain video makers used a segement of his animation in their videos . or that others used in in full , its about 10 minutes in full . and he wanted those videos taken down . youtube did try but failed . WHY ? . well myers is a lone nut advocate , meaning he says the official version of events is true . he forget apparently that he used to be firmly on the other side of the fence , he even wrote that oswalds finger was not on the trigger . but the grass is greener on the lone nut advocate side of the fence , green being the operative word (MONEY) . myers was paid 1 million plus for his animation , thats enough to give anyone amnesia lol .

but anyway the people that myers complained about on youtube used segments of the animation to prove that he set out to deceive . thats why he wanted the videos taken down . what he didnt mention was that plenty of lone nut advocates also put up his animation in part and in full WITH ZERO COMPLAINTS FROM MYERS even tho some of these people are very well known on youtube . so youtube IF DELETING VIDEOS deleted the videos myers complained about they would have to delete all the ones that he intentionally didnt complain about also. so the videos were left to stand .

but plenty of videos get deleted with no warnings , i know plenty of jfk videos that keep getting taken down . and any law that says people are entitled to use segments of these videos for educational or rebuttal purposes is ignored .

but now many youtube , facebook and twitter accounts are under threat . one account is infowars , cnn have publicly said they are going to shut info wars down . why ? well infowars just recently has been exposing the nasty and deceitful manner that cnn has been behaving . i posted a video above that shows this . they gave victims and heroes of the last terrible school shooting scripts , cnn wanted to control what was said and what questions were asked . when one guy who had saved lives refused saying i want to speak the way i want to speak , i want to ask the questions about gun control that i want to ask cnn then started attacking him .

have  a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UQr3inDqTU