News:

WELCOME TO CONSPIRACIES TALK FORUM YOUTUBE CHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqYCG0NbCCG4cxbho__Ws4w?

COME AND JOIN US , POST A COMMENT .

Main Menu

the bus transfer

Started by fobrien1, March 02, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

officially oswald having left the depository walked a way , and then boarded a bus only to get off a short time later . officially the bus driver gave oswald a bus transfer that entitled him to use another bus .

something has always bothered me about the bus order in evidence , here it is

this bus transfer is disputed for other reasons than the reason i mention here .

now officially oswald boarded the bus , got off with a transfer and placed it in his shirt pocket . got a cab home . and as we now know from another thread of mine oswald changed his shirt and jacket . this means he had to remove the transfer from the dirty shirt and put it in the pocket of the clean brown shirt . he then leaves the rooming house , shoots tippit , makes his way to the theater .

after this a troop of police officers physically pounce on oswald and ruff him up .oswald is then dragged from the theater .

now please note that above we can see all of oswalds belly , the officer chomping on his cigar to the front left of oswald is grabbing oswald by his shirt , the very fact that oswalds belly is so visible tells us that his shirt is being pulled up from the rear also .and all the while supposedly the bus transfer is in oswalds shirt pocket .

lets look at at that bus transfer again

now considering all the cops that pounced on oswald , that they grabbed and pulled his shirt so bad that buttons were ripped from it and holes torn in it and considering how the cops are grabbing and pulling at the shirt in the photo above my question is this . HOW COME THE TRANSFER IS PRISTINE ? , not one wrinkle , not one crease , not one tear .

anyone seeing the problem ?  .

let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy