emma chambers has sadly passed away

Started by fobrien1, February 28, 2018, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

if you are a sitcom lover as i am you probably have then watched the excellent vicar of dibley that starred dawn french .

emma played a lovely character called alice , a character funny perhaps for the wrong reason , which was that her character wasnt the brightest bulb in the room shall we say . a character that always made you laugh , when the character alice married the equally dim son of a local politician it was a match made in comedy heaven .

emma played the character of alice wonderfully , you couldnt help but like alice . at the end of each episode you would see the vicar (dawn french ) telling alice a joke which invariably alice would misunderstand lol .

one memorable scene was about I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER (you know the butter thats not butter but tastes like it ? lol. well alice said to the vicar I CANT BELIEVE I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER IS NOT BUTTER, AND  I BELIEVE I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER MAY IN FACT ACTUALLY BE BUTTER . lol lol

emma also starred in movies such as notting hill with hugh grant .

emma was sadly just in her early 50s . a wonderful actress who played lovely and loving characters , she will be greatly missed but her wonderful exceptionally funny and lovely characters live on . rest in peace emma .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy