News:

WELCOME TO CONSPIRACIES TALK FORUM TWITTER PAGE

https://twitter.com/Conspire1Talk

Main Menu

Poverty

Started by THE FUGITIVE, January 20, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE FUGITIVE

Is it wrong to criticise MPs getting on average 3k a week plus expences which can amount to the same figure while workers minimum wage is £8 an hour meaning £360 a week for 40 hours of sometimes hard manual labour
Personally i believe such things bring on poverty we know that a lot of jobs now are zero hour contract meaning that workers could be working only one day per week and although they get the minimum wage this would equate to less than £70 so if they get £71 or more they dont even qualify for dole to top up wages
So while a MP who lets face it spends his time arguing not a hard job if you ever watch BBC PARLIMENT you will soon realise it is like kids in a school yard men and women are getting stressed doing hard work and cannot even buy food a lot have to visit food banks
My thoughts are workers should be paid a minum WEEKLY WAGE regardless of hours they are required to work it is not there fault if a company only wants them for 8-10 hours so my thoughts are companies should be made to pay a minimum weekly wage i bet if they did they would soon find hours for workers lol