News:

CONSPIRACIES TALK NEWS:
CONSPIRACIES TALK THE NEW HOME FOR ALL YOUR CONSPIRACY FAVORITES

Main Menu

UK AND IRISH GOVERMENT

Started by THE FUGITIVE, January 19, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE FUGITIVE

O n satbox our other site we have discussed many times the terrible policies Goverments have and the way homeless are treated but it is not just homeless it is the poor in general if you are not born rich your f00ked

It is fact that today while we live in the richest countries we treat our poor terrible --well we dont but the Goverment does what i mean is today there are more food banks than ever and they are running out of food and that food is given by ordinary people not rich t*ats so people are basically starving in countries that are rich WHY because the rich wants to keep the poor man down --ever since the miners strike the powers that be want to keep the poor man under there thumbs and stamp on them this is the truth but please post your thoughts and beliefs

THE FUGITIVE

It was reported today that official homeless figure for England is 4750 remember these are only the homeless that have been recorded so it could be many more and of course it is not including Ireland so in a day and age when we are one of the richest countries we have people living rough in cardboard boxes or doorways or park benches
While 95% of our wealth is owned by 5% of our population it seems some live like kings while the rest live on a downward staircase to basement which is where homeless is is this fair i dont ever think so
While MPs can give themselves rises yet deny public workers rises and while they cut important services and NHS it is then obvious the public suffers and on the same news broadcast it was reported that crime was up 14% and knife crime had risen dramatically so poverty goes hand in hand with drugs and crime although many rich are on drugs
While Goverments cut back on police forces and yet still claim they can cut crime figures again the public suffers --i dont know if any of you have needed to call the police in my area i did my other car was vandalised and it had its back windscreen put out so i called the police I HAD TO MAKE A APPOINTMENT FOR A OFFICER TO VISIT years ago it was a case you reported the crime and police were there within minutes and checking the area HOW CAN THEY CATCH CRIMINALS IF THEY MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO COME OUT A DAY AFTER A CRIME HAPPENED its crazy
The most disturbing fact though is the amount of homeless and they need help and while Goverment can afford to give millions in overseas aid help should start here with the homeless