News:

CONSPIRACIES TALK NEWS:
WELCOME TO CONSPIRACIES TALK FORUM

Main Menu

5 Alien races that are in contact with Earth

Started by mahrkpat, January 10, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahrkpat

When you look up to the night sky, do you get the feeling that we are not alone in the Universe? Of course you do. The Universe is too damn big to believe that we’re the only ones who live and work here. Since the beginning of recorded history, people have claimed to have seen visitors from other planets. Some people think we should revere aliens as gods, and others believe they are trying to take our entire planet down in a fiery intergalactic war.
Oddly enough, over time people began to agree about what types of aliens they saw, often swearing that there are very specific “races” of aliens that visit us repeatedly, all with different goals. So here are five aliens species that many alien enthusiasts claim have visited us repeatedly (so much so that we learned their names) and could even be living aside us on Earth.
The Anunnaki

The Anunnaki date all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia. Hailing from the planet Nibiru, they came to Earth in order to mine our gold. These ancient alien miners were revered as gods by Sumerian civilizations. Most civilizations believed them to be royalty, and in some cases, divinity. It is even said that these aliens interbred with humans.

The Reptilians

These humanoid reptile hybrids are believed to have made their first literary appearance in the Robert E. Howard’s THE SHADOW KINGDOM published in a August 1929 issue of WEIRD TALES. The first recorded (supposedly real) abduction by the Reptilians took place in 1967 in Ashland, Nebraska. Officer Herbert Schirmer of the Ashland Police Department claimed to have been taken aboard a ship inhabited by reptilian creatures. Some have theorized the Reptilians are shape-shifters who can take on human form and live amongst us.

The Andromedans

At a mere 2.2 million light years away, the Andromeda Galaxy is our closest neighbor. Far more advanced than we are and with an average lifespan of 2000 years old, the Andomedans have been visiting our planet for quite a long time. Unlike most aliens, the Andromedans actually have compassion for humans and concern for our well-being. However, it is unclear to what length they will go to in order to protect us from ourselves.

The Nordics

Nordic aliens get their name from their strong resemblance to stereotypical Scandinavian peoples. Averaging six to seven feet tall, these blond-haired blue-eyed aliens are reported to be telepaths, although some say they possess magical powers as well. Nordics care more for Earth’s environment then they do its human inhabitants. So you may want to start recycling before we have to answer to our seven-foot-tall overlords. We could not find a picture, but we can only assume that they must look like Rutger Hauer.
The Greys

The most famous of our alien visitors, the Greys, make up 43% of all reported alien interactions. These short and sexless beings are almost always naked with big heads and large black eyes. They were first documented in H.G. Wells 1893 article “Man of the Year Million.” H.G. went on to describe the Morlocks from his 1895 novel THE TIME MACHINE in a similar fashion. Greys made their way into mainstream culture after they appeared in the 1987 Whitley Strieber novel COMMUNION, the author’s personal account of his own encounters with the Greys.
The Truth  Is Out There But I'm Lost In Ancient Mazes.

THE FUGITIVE

Great post the one i found interesting was The Anunnaki because they resemble a cross between Angels and the 3 wise men from Christian faith so im now wondering if the term used ANGELS is actually decribing people seeing The Anunnaki we shall i guess never know but great post mate that i found very interesting

mahrkpat

You are right Fug many consider Anunnaki to be represented by Angels in the bible and that they interbred with the human population and therefore the longevity of lives of some of the major characters in the bible. Many religious paintings when looked at with our modern view appear to have spaceships.

The Annunciation with Saint Emidius, 1486

The Baptism of Christ, 1710

The Truth  Is Out There But I'm Lost In Ancient Mazes.

THE FUGITIVE

MAH this is truly fascinating --i recall as a boy maybe 12 i got a nature encyclopedia you know my interest in animals anyway it was not just about nature but about ancient man and one thing stood out in my memory you have heard me mention it before the space ship drawings on cave walls and also the drawings of space men these were done thousands of years before christ so its fascinating it is of course part of our own history and something im sure people here will be interested to read your posts mate --thanks for posting and keep posting