News:

CONSPIRACIES TALK NEWS:
CONSPIRACIES TALK THE NEW HOME FOR ALL YOUR CONSPIRACY FAVORITES

Main Menu

RFK ANNOUNCES THE DEATH OF MARTIN LUTHER KING , THE GREATEST SPEECH EVER ?

Started by fobrien1, February 10, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

please view this video and post your thoughts and opinions on this wonderfull speech from a man who would sadly follow dr king and jfk not long after .

my own opinion in short , we lost so much in those tragic years , jfk , rfk , mlk , malcolm x , medger evers and sadly more . these great men yet human and flawed men (as we all are ) could have made our world a far better , safer , happier world . when they died it seems all that died with them . i hope they all rest in peace , and i wonder will we ever see such courageous men ever again .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

mahrkpat

Is it not sad the days of great oratory is dead in that era great speeches that changed peoples perception of the world were made 'I have a dream' by M.L.K  and several by J.F.K .

Today we have 5 second sound bites and a idiot POTUS who tweets and the tweets are childish.
The Truth  Is Out There But I'm Lost In Ancient Mazes.

fobrien1

trump is a sad reflection of how far down and how bad the world has gotten since the deaths of dr king and the kennedys . trump is an indication that now just about any idiot can become president .

what i feel makes rfks speech truly great is that undoubtedly he would have had a speech prepared for the waiting crowd , that wont and wasnt the speech he gave . it had to have been to a fair extent off the cuff as they say . meaning if you look he has no script in his hand that he is reading from as politicians do today . so i feel that a fair amount of what he said was from the heart .

i have no doubt and people in politics back then knew and said he would have won the election , he would have been president . the kind of president america will never see again . we had i think our greatest chance in the 60s with these great men for a world of peace and not war , a better safer world for our children and grandchildren . in my opinion that dream died in the 60s along with jfk , rfk and dr king .

let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy