NaN reply to conspiracy by YouTuber

Started by mahrkpat, February 06, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahrkpat

Breaking Twitter Silence To Address LIES!!

I apologise but this is gonna be long. Im pretty pissed off and I have to give you the full story on this so its clear.

Some things have been said recently that I feel I must address as they are nothing but baseless lies. For those who know our group either from the TotalXBMC days or under the new name NoobsandNerds, you will know we are an honest bunch of people who enjoy using and helping the users of Kodi. We have in our group a great mixture of novice and experianced coders.

Recently a youtuber by the name of Mitchs Place (someone who has over 30k subs) made a video entitled 'NaN Scrapers Blocking RD'. In this video he told his subscribers that NaN did not want people to use RD and that we were blocking RD sources. Ofcourse anyone who actually did their research or asked a member of NaN would know that this is infact not true. We were quick to respond with a Photo showing RD links working perfectly in Elysium (this addon uses NaN Scrapers). DaButcher even made a video showing them working and explaining the reason as to why sometimes they dont show on first scrape(it was due to a known bug that we publicly reported).

Some of us including people who follow us commented on the video to squash these ridiculous claims and told Micth if he wanted information on NaN Scrapers then he could ask anyone involved with them and we would gladly explain any issues. These comments were ignored.

Instead this youtuber decided that what he would do is go after someone else, someone called Karnage, Personally I didnt pay attention to this drama between himself and Karnage as I have no idea who Karnage is, nor do I care for that matter, that is ofcourse untill Mitch decided (without having any proof) to claim this Karnage guy was Soulless. Soulless as you know was an affiliate of NaN and a friend.

Recently Soulless left the scene and unfortunately not long ago he lost his brother in law. Obviously for that reason I and others replied to Mitchs video on this and explained Soulless was not this Karnage guy and that he has bigger things on his plate than being some cry baby on twitter.

Mitch again did not reply to the comments and infact he even blocked people for asking him to apologise to Soulless for wrongfully and without proof accusing him of things he had nothing to do with.

Next good ole Mitch decided what he wanted to do was say how NoobsandNerds are the bad guys who wanna take over kodi....apparently we want to be TVA, something we have clearly stated a number of times we do not want, our addons dont have botnet code in them for a start. He said we were trying to replace UrlResolver with NaN Scrapers, something that is pretty impossible considering they are both completely different things.

He continued his false accusations against us by going after what he calls 'The Jen Group'. According to our friend Mitch 'The Jen Group' have copy/pasted urlresolver and released it as ResolveUrl (which as we all know is the fork that JSergio released not to long ago). First thing is JSergio has never been apart of NaN and he forked urlresolver which is his right to do so and he is a hell of a lot more trustworthy than TVA thats for sure. Secondly 'The Jen Group' is just that, its a group for people who use or want to use the jen template addon.

If your confused as to what the Jen Template addon is, its a base template put together by Midraal (developer of Bob and other addons) that was created for ANYONE to use as either a private or public addon. They choose what they put in their addon, the base to get them started is all that Jen is.

Now usually I try to ignore idiot youtubers who clearly when they talk you know they dont know what they are saying but today Mitch decided to put out the biggest bullshit video i have seen from a Kodi youtuber to date.

He has apparently been receiving threats from Stream Army (his words) unfortunatly for Mitch he does not do research so he had decided that Stream Army are apart of 'The Jen Group' and that apparently 'The Jen Group' theatened him and put out his personal details on twitter, something that we do not condone and have NEVER done to anyone. He also claims that 'That Evil Jen Group' are only in Kodi to make $$$.

Stream Army are nothing to do with NaN or anyone in the Jen Telegram Chat so why he thinks they are is beyond me. Even if they were using the Jen Template does not mean that anyone from NaN has made them do anything. Once someone creates a Jen addons thats it, its theirs and anything they do with it is nothing to do with NaN.

Not one person from NaN has ever tried to make money from Kodi. We have receieved donations on our forum and those generous (and few) donations have been used to pay for the cost of our server they are certainly not enough to profit from thats for sure but they have been helpful.

I think the funniest part of Mitchs latest video is the part that also exposes him as someone who does little to no research was when he said and im paraphrasing here... 'before when it was just TVA there were never any problems'. If that isnt proof that he is clueless I do not know what is.

Last I checked the only cases of malicious code being released were from Addons assoicated with TV Addons. Indigo and Exodus being two of them.

In closing I urge every user of Kodi if your going to use Youtube as a way of getting information on Addons for Kodi then please check out what these people are saying and get the facts for yourself, This will help you judge for yourself if the information you are given is correct or not.

Thank You and sorry about the long rant but it had to be said.
The Truth  Is Out There But I'm Lost In Ancient Mazes.

fobrien1

im aware of some of this story , im always familiar with jen and the jen group . i can vouch for midraal/ the jen group to the degree that i know him /them . ive spoken to midraal , and members of the jen group and never been asked for a penny , and ive received great help . in fact one of the best helpers on youtube from the jen group that i know is dabutcher , again he is ultra helpful and never asks anything in return.

in regard the jen addon its a template , meaning its an addon that is almost complete , so that you dont have to make it yourself , all you have to do is know how to make xml files and add content to them and link the xml files to the addon . if you do things wight you can have your own addon that is near on a par with some of the better known movie and tv addons out there .

nan scrapers are as the post says not the same as url resolver , in fact nan works along side url resolver not instead of it .

i seem to recognize the mitches place name , but i dont know the guy . however if what he has been saying is true and he can prove it why then would he block people ? , he would simply post his proof on his twitter page or youtube channel if he had it .
let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy