CONSPIRACIES TALK FORUM YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW OPEN

Started by fobrien1, February 04, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fobrien1

we now have a dedicated conspiracies talk youtube channel to go along side our conspiracies talk forum .

there you can view or subscribe to great conspiracy related videos , and you can view them from your laptop at home or from your phone or tablet when away from home . now you can have conspiracies talk at home or when your out and about.

you can post comments or views on the videos . or you can select our playlist that will display all uploaded videos .

we hope visitors to our youtube channel will join us here to view a lot more content and to have better discussions where video and photos etc can be uploaded to enhance the discussion of topics .

let justice be done tho the heavens fall

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

fobrien1

conspiracies talk forum now has a great facebook page to go with our youtube site . we already have some great videos on there and plenty more to come that will cover all discussion topics on our site . so no matter where you are home or away you can enjoy all that conspiracies talk has to offer .

YOUTUBE  :      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqYCG0NbCCG4cxbho__Ws4w

FACEBOOK  :    https://www.facebook.com/Conspiracies-talk-forum-176055029824742

you dont have to have a facebook account to view our brand new facebook page as its open to all , just visit the link above . but if you have a facebook account please pop along and like our videos , subscribe and post on the videos . thanks  guys

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. John F. Kennedy

fobrien1

hi guys sadly our facebook page is down . facebook in their ultimate wisdom decided to close down our conspiracy forum discussion page and they gave no reason for doing so . aside from showing me ALL OF THEIR RULES AND REGULATIONS and saying YOU MAY have broken one of the above rules or conditions .

we didnt break any of the rules provided as i checked them thoroughly before i started . all they specify when you open an account is that you use a real name (we did ) that you dont impersonate anyone (we didnt do that ) , that you dont of course be insulting or harrass anyone (we didnt do that ) and that we dont have two accounts without having permission . and we didnt have two conspiracies talk accounts . and you cant have a commercial advertising page designed to make profit unless you have permission from them which i assume involves a profit for them also , we naturally are not a commercial site we make no money at all and we dont sell , we are just a discussion forum . so i am at a loss as to what they they think we did wrong and as i said above they gave me no specific reason at all .

they give a right to appeal , i took that option , if only to find out what they think we did wrong . i appealed and the appeal so they said would take about 5 minutes and i would get an email . about 3 days later and they have not emailed me . so so much for having a right of appeal .

so sadly our facebok page is gone . i assume of we tried to open another page that the would deem that having two accounts and shut that one down also .

but the good news is our youtube channel is still there and also we have now replaced the facebook page with a great twitter page .