Dianas Astrologer predicted her life would change one month before her death

Started by THE FUGITIVE, January 31, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE FUGITIVE

REPORTED BY THE SUN

di's horrorscope Princess Diana’s astrologer read her horoscope to her a month before she died and predicted a massive event on the weekend of Paris crash

The astrologer said Diana told her all about never getting the Queen's approval, that her relationship with Charles irritated her and who her lover was before Dodi

ASTROLOGER Debbie Frank read Princess Diana’s horoscope to her a month before she died and predicted a massive event on the weekend of her fatal crash.

They pored over Diana’s astrology chart during their meeting at Kensington Palace and spotted an eclipse " a wild card occurrence that often leads to a life-changing episode.

But Diana interpreted it as something positive happening for her.

In an exclusive interview 20 years after Diana’s death aged 36 in a car crash in Paris, Debbie said: “Diana was happy because we decided it was the start of a new life.”

Speaking to The Sun on Sunday about the pivotal reading, she said: “We were looking at her chart and I said to Diana, ‘Oh there’s an eclipse’.

“Significant things happened to her when there was an eclipse " like the separation announcement from Charles and the birth of William.”

Eclipses in astrological charts can mean varying things for different people depending on their star sign and what time of year the moon moves in front of the sun.

But Debbie, 57, said: “She seemed calm, happy and optimistic about the future and told me, ‘My life is moving in a different way’. She saw it as a positive.

Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed in St. Tropez in 1997
AP:Associated Press
Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed in St. Tropez in 1997

Di thought Dodi was not going to be anything serious but all that changed
Rex Features
Di thought Dodi was not going to be anything serious but all that changed

“She was really happy with Dodi, was spending more time with the boys and embarking on more work as an ambassador. We thought the alignment could be a positive.

“I spoke to her after that meeting, in a final phone call, and she sounded wonderful and told me, ‘I’m the happiest I’ve ever been’.

“I had no idea she would die. I would never have been able to stop it. Let’s get one thing clear, astrologers can’t predict death.

“So I couldn’t tell her not to get into a car, or to stay at home. Some things are tragic fate.”

Diana at the V and A museum in 1990
Rex Features
Diana at the V and A museum in 1990

Debbie and Diana were introduced by a mutual friend in 1989 and stayed in regular contact, with Diana using astrology as “therapy”.

After their first meeting, Diana called Debbie, who also read for Anthea Turner and Barbara Windsor, to ask what her chart said about her then-husband Charles’ affair with Camilla Parker Bowles.

Debbie said: “Out of the blue I got a call. I was stunned.

“She was so candid and open. She said, ‘Can you talk me through all of the difficulties I’ve been going through? My husband has gone back to his lady, it’s been hell’.

“We immediately hit it off. She’d call up to three times a day and say ‘I’m just checking in,’ or ‘I just wanted to hear your voice’.

Di said she was in a good place in her life the last time she spoke with the astrologer
News Group Newspapers Ltd
Di said she was in a good place in her life the last time she spoke with the astrologer

News Group Newspapers Ltd
Di had taken on more ambassador work and was spending more time with the boys

“She would even ring my hotlines if she couldn’t get in touch with me.”

Debbie said Diana “wanted to know if everything was going to turn around in her life”.

She said: “I remember once, in 1991, she was on a yacht off the coast of Greece having a second honeymoon with Prince Charles.

“She was het up because she’d discovered Camilla’s number was the last one dialled from their shared telephone. Diana said ‘This marriage is a sham, what’s the point, so much for a second honeymoon’.”

AFP - Getty
The wreckage of the car Diana and Dodi were in

Debbie said Diana even rang every Christmas from Sandringham before her separation from Charles

in 1992.

She would say she was having a “grim” time and tell how the Royals competed to give the “meanest and stingiest” gifts.

Debbie said: “She’d sneak upstairs to avoid the rigid family traditions. One year she said Charles bought her some hideous earrings.”

The astrologer first met William and Harry during one of her visits to Kensington Palace in 1991 " and also read their charts for Di.

Louis Wood - The Sun
The astrologer made it clear that she could not predict her death

Debbie, who lives in South West London, said: “Diana always looked glamorous and made up but she liked to relax. She never cooked for herself but she’d eat dinner in front of the TV watching Coronation Street or classic films. Her favourite was From Here to Eternity.

Debbie also told how “super generous” Diana lavished her with presents including an enamel Asprey box, a scarlet Celine handbag as well as flowers, jackets and scarves.

She also told how Diana confided in her “about everything”.

Debbie said: “She was always respectful about the Queen but wanted her approval and never got it.

“She was infuriated that it couldn’t work between her and Charles.”

EPA
Diana felt that her marriage with Prince Charles was a sham

After the divorce, which Diana described as “a big release”, she discussed her new partners.

Diana described heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, who she dated for two years, as “utterly drop dead gorgeous”.

Initially she said Dodi Fayed was “a flash in the pan” but later said she had “grown really fond of him and his family”.

Debbie and Diana’s fateful “eclipse” reading took place on July 30, 1997. The astrologer said: “I took Camilla’s chart too because Diana wanted to read both.
Punching out anger at Charles

By Ben Griffiths

PRINCESS Diana used to take out her anger about Prince Charles’ affair with Camilla on a punch bag, imaging she was thumping him.

During their first meeting in 1989 Di asked astrologer Debbie how to get rid of her anger.

She had already confronted Camilla about the affair.

Debbie said: “I told Diana that exercise is very good to get rid of anger.

“I told her to take up boxing classes. She did this.

“One of the next times I saw her I asked her how the boxing was going.

“She laughed and said ‘I imagine the punchbag is Charles and it is all better after that’. We both laughed. Diana had a wicked sense of humour.”

“I remember the day vividly. She looked radiant, full of life, she had put on weight from the gaunt person I’d first met.

“She was in a pink Versace dress with a tulip neckline, in tribute to her friend, fashion designer Gianni, who had been killed days before. We had an impromptu review of her life.

“We then looked at Camilla’s chart and I told her that Camilla had a tough time ahead.

“She said ‘that will be because Charles always blows hot and cold’.

“We had no idea Diana’s fate would be linked to that tough time.

“Then we went through hers. I didn’t think for one minute that something so dreadful would occur.

“I gave her a big hug and she waved me off.”
MOST READ IN UK NEWS
'SEE YOU IN COURT'
The full bombshell texts from jilted ex that helped clear teen of rape
WHAT A SHOWER
Tan salon blasted for installing sprinklers and spikes to stop rough-sleepers

The last time they spoke was on August 12, when Debbie read Dodi’s chart for Diana. Debbie said:

“You could hear the joy in her voice, her laugh was infectious and she said ‘I’m the happiest I’ve ever been’.”

The astrologer was with friends in Yorkshire when she heard Diana, Dodi, 42, and French driver Henri Paul, 41, had died.

She said: “Every cell in my body went numb, then came the shock. Never in my worst nightmares did I envisage it.

“For weeks after I couldn’t look at astrological charts, it didn’t seem important. I still think about her most days.

“The significant event in her chart was correct in many ways.

“Her shocking death made people realise just how wonderful she truly was. I’m proud to have known her.”